Top Ten Reasons to Learn – Portfolio Career Edition
September 1st, 2016
- Because no one taught you how to build a creative career.
- Because writing “SMART” goals makes you feel stupid.
- Because you have no idea how to “diversify your revenue.”
- Because everyone else seems to have figured out how to build a creative career.
- Because your creativity isn’t paying the bills. Yet.
- Because you think a lack of time is your biggest problem.
- Because “multiple revenue streams” sounds like a urinary problem. But you’re pretty sure it’s not.
- Because you’d prefer to quit your day job.
- Because building a creative career is much harder than it looks.
- Because somewhere out there is passive income. But you can’t find it.