Starting SmART: Strategies for Managing Your Creative Career
Starting SmART: Strategies for Dealing with the Money Side of Your Creativity is a six-week process to jumpstart some excellent financial habits for your creative career.
Each session will address a common financial question faced by creative entrepreneurs through an action-oriented answer. Participants will receive materials and personalized answers to their questions throughout. All sessions will be recorded, so participants can catch up if they miss a session. At the end, participants will:
- Define their value in a clear, concise statement.
- List options for monetizing creativity through a portfolio career.
- Plan for realistic costs.
- Choose an effective record-keeping system.
- List common tax deductions for creative entrepreneurs.
- Plan to build savings.
Led by Elaine Grogan Luttrull, this workshop is designed with hands-on activities and actionable steps for creatives to take to grow their creative careers effectively.More Information