CCI’s Coping with Covid Webinar
On February 24, Elaine will join the team from the Center for Cultural Innovation for a discussion on the ongoing financial impacts of the coronavirus pandemic for creative individuals. (P.S. Did you get a copy of CCI’s third edition of Business of Art? Elaine wrote the chapter on pricing… )
February 24, 2020
5:00 – 7:00 ET (2:00 – 4:00 PT)
Coping with COVID: Financial Implications for Creative Individuals
Building healthy financial habits can be a challenge for anyone… And in the arts, we have the added complication of managing cash flow, measuring success in creative and financial terms, and relying on sometimes uncertain sources of income. Especially now.
In this two-hour workshop, we’ll cover healthy approaches to identify realistic business and personal expenses, strategize to build wealth, and plan for tax obligations effectively, with the current pandemic conditions in mind.
As part of this workshop, participants will:
- Review a framework for managing income and expenses.
- List key metrics to build financial wealth.
- Identify relevant pandemic-related financial resources and support.
- Describe ways of diversifying income to meet expense needs.
- Draft next steps for future planning.