Pew Center’s Brave New World Financial Update
In its ongoing support for creative individuals–especially the fellows chosen annually for recognition–the Pew Center for Arts & Heritage is providing an opportunity for fellows from the 2018 and 2019 cohorts to attend a financial discussion with Elaine.
A Brave New World: Current Support for Creative Individuals
This webinar will provide current information on COVID-related aid available to creative individuals, including the PPP forgiveness application, the status of recent legislation, updates on executive orders, and any other relevant financial news to share.
We will also address common questions artists may have right now including:
- Will my taxes go up if my expenses are lower this year?
- Should I be thinking about retirement contributions this year?
- How have my fellowship financial plans been impacted by this year?
Following this workshop, participants will:
- Review the current status of COVD-related assistance.
- Plan proactively for the end of 2020.
- Begin thinking about financial plans for 2021.