Financial Planning at New England Conservatory
New England Conservatory of Music
On Wednesday, December 2 Elaine will lead a workshop for alumni of the New England Conservatory of Music to help them plan for the rest of 2020 and beyond. Already, alums have submitted some fantastic and timely questions… It promises to be a great conversation.
Description and Program Info:
Financial Planning & Current Support for Musicians
We know you have questions. You are not alone. This webinar will provide current information on COVID-related aid, plus strategies to plan for the end of 2020 and an uncertain 2021. The webinar will be formatted as a Q&A to address common questions many musicians are asking, including:
- Do I have to pay taxes on the emergency grants I received?
- Will my taxes go up if my expenses are lower this year?
- Should I be thinking about retirement contributions this year?
- How should I plan for 2021 when things are still so uncertain?
Participants are encouraged to submit questions when they register and raise any additional questions during the conversation.
Following this workshop, participants will:
- Review the current status of COVD-related assistance.
- Plan proactively for the end of 2020.
- Begin thinking about financial plans for 2021.