Creative Capital: Coping with COVID
This free Creative Capital online workshop provides an overview of the financial implications of the COVID-19 outbreak. It is meant to help creative individuals cope with the unique financial challenges they face and provide tangible strategies for coping with the ongoing uncertainty.
This webinar covers:
- Ways to manage your own income and expenses, including creative ways of adjusting for COVID-19.
- Tax filing extensions and what they mean for creative individuals.
- Potential options for unemployment benefits (including for self-employed individuals).
- Emergency relief options offered by support groups.
- Ways to support yourself and your loved ones as we navigate this together.