National YoungArts Foundation: Financial Wellness Series
Thursday, February 4th, 2021
We know things are tough in the arts, and the National Young Arts Foundation continues to support its community and alumni with timely, engaging professional development opportunities, including this one led by Elaine. For six weeks starting in February, the cohort will review strategies for financial wellness to enable participants to accomplish their creative and financial goals for 2021.
About the Workshops
KAIR for your Money: Strategies for Financial Wellness in the Arts is a six-week process to jumpstart some excellent financial habits for your creative career. Each session will address a common financial question faced by creative entrepreneurs through an action-oriented answer. Participants will receive materials and personalized answers to their questions throughout. All sessions will be recorded, so participants can catch up if they miss a session. At the end, participants will:
- Estimate business and personal spending.
- Identify common tax deductions and planning strategies for creative entrepreneurs.
- Develop strategies to save for short-term and long-term goals.
- Manage debt and credit obligations effectively.
- Build a diversified revenue strategy.
Weekly on Wednesdays from 5:00-6:30 ET, beginning February 4 and running through March 10, 2021More Information